Imagine If Short Film Contest
• The goal of the Imagine If series is to take Westerners and place them in situations that commonly occur in Asia.
• The short films that you create can make a profound impact in Asia. The Lord is using last year's Imagine If short film "Abandoned” to stir up the church in the West.
• Keeping your goal in mind is vital.
How to enter
• Review and agree to all contest rules and eligibility requirements and terms and conditions. • Register for the contest prior to submitting a video. (We highly recommend registering as soon as possible to receive helpful tips, deadline updates and voting reminders from GFA via email.) • Submit the video entry. GFA reserves the right to allow for minor fluctuations between the video length limitation stated herein and the actual length of a Video Entry submitted in this contest, as well as other minor deviations from these Official Rules, based on clear intent to comply with these Official Rules, as determined by GFA in its sole discretion. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. GFA reserves the right to ask entrant to edit and resubmit the Video Entry at any time. For helpful hints and ideas, please visit our FAQ SECTION
Dates & Eligibility
Start : February 27, 2014 @ 12:00 am (US/Central)
End : September 30, 2014 @ 11:00 pm (US/Central)
Eligibility : You must be at least 13 years old to enter.
• One-on-one consultation and critique with award-winning filmmaker.
• GFA Selected Video Entry and the Publically Voted Video Entry Winner will be displayed on Gospel for Asia's Website and will be publically announced through GFA’s communication channels determined by GFA, in its sole discretion.
• Framed movie poster, signed by Grammy Nominated Recording Artist, Natalie Grant.